Carbon monoxide is a silent killer. It has no taste or smell and is invisible, which makes it incredibly difficult to detect by your natural senses alone.
Unfortunately, the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are a little like flu. This makes most people suffering with carbon monoxide poisoning think they have just caught a bug and they often don’t seek help.
Carbon monoxide is everywhere. It is expelled from you car exhaust, your boiler, your refrigerator and your gas fire just for starters. These fumes are usually harmlessly expelled by adequate ventilation, and dispersal systems such as chimneys and the flue on your boiler. However, when these malfunction fumes can escape into your home and have potentially fatal results.
If you start to experience flu-like symptoms that come and go or worsen at different times of the day, call us on 01923 254173 to come and inspect your home immediately. We would also recommend installing a CO detector in your home as a matter of course.
Kidde 10 Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm Digital -7DCOC
Kidde 7DCOC 10 Year Carbon Monoxide Alarm with digital display. The display shows live CO levels in the environment and with the latest sensitive sensor technology provides ideal protection against carbon monoxide leaks.
- Continuously monitors for the presence of deadly Carbon Monoxide in the home providing a constant protection against its effects
- Digital display that continuously displays CO levels detected
- Battery operated detector (batteries included)
- Test / Reset button and LED to allow simple verification of alarm operation
- Loud 85db piercing alarm function
- Sensitivity: 30ppm (parts per million) CO gas
- 10 year warranty
- Kitemarked to BSEN 50291:2010 and CE Marked
- Supplied with base plate for simple installation, or can be free standing